Personal assistant (PA) jobs at the Jharkhand High Court may be filled in different ways from year to year. But I can tell you some general things about the hiring process for this job based on how things usually work.
To apply for the Personal Assistant (PA) job at the Jharkhand High Court, you will usually need to keep an eye out for the official recruitment notice or ad that the Jharkhand High Court puts out. This notice will tell you everything you need to know about who is eligible, how to apply, important dates, and how to be chosen.
Once the notification comes out, you will need to see if you meet the eligibility requirements. These may include age, schooling, and any other specific requirements set by the Jharkhand High Court.
If you meet the requirements, you will need to send in your application according to the directions in the announcement. This could mean filling out an online application form, attaching any papers that are needed, and paying any application fees.
After the limit for applications is reached, the Jharkhand High Court will look at the applications and make a short list of candidates who meet the requirements. Then, usually, the people who made the short list will be asked to take a written test and/or a skill test. The written test could include questions about English, general information, and how to use a computer. Depending on what the job requires, the skill test could be a typing test or a shorthand test.
Those who do well on the written test and/or the skills test will be invited to an interview or viva voce. The candidate’s success in the interview or viva voce will determine who gets the job in the end.
It’s important to remember that the details and steps of the hiring process can change from one round of hiring to the next. So, if you want the most accurate and up-to-date information about the JHC Personal Assistant (PA) recruitment, I suggest going to the official website of the Jharkhand High Court or looking at the latest employment notifications and advertisements.
Personal Assistant (PA) Jobs at Jharkhand High Court (JHC) in 2023
- General / OBC / EWS : 500/-
- SC / ST : 125/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode Only.
- Application Begin : 25/05/2023
- Last Date for Apply Online : 24/06/2023
- Last Date Pay Exam Fee : 24/06/2023
- Exam Date : As per Schedule
Age Limit as of April 1, 2023, for the JHC Personal Assistant Notification 2023
- Minimum Age : 21 Years
- Maximum Age : 35 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Jharkhand High Court Personal Assistant PA Recruitment 2023.
Jharkhand High Court PA Recruitment 2023 Job Openings: Total of 42 Positions
|Post Name||Total Post||Jharkhand High Court PA Eligibility|
|Personal Assistant PA||42||Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.Shorthand English : 100 WPMEnglish Computer Typing : 40 WPM|
Details About Jharkhand High Court JHC Ranchi PA Exam 2023 by Category
|UR||EWS||BC I||BC II||SC||ST||Total|
How to Fill Out the Online Form for Jharkhand HC Personal Assistant in 2023
Here is a general step-by-step guide on how to fill out an online form for a job application:
- Go to the main website: Go to the main website of the Jharkhand High Court or the website that was given to you to find the online form.
- Find the part about hiring people: Look on the site for the “Recruitment” or “Career” area. It might be on the main page or in the menu.
- Check out the notice: Look for the specific job posting for the role of personal assistant. Read it carefully to find out if you qualify, when the important dates are, how to apply, and what else you need to know.
- Register/Login: If you are a new user, you may need to register on the website by giving your name, email address, and other general information. If you have already signed up, use your passwords to log in.
- Complete the application: Start filling out the online application form with correct and important information. The form might ask for things like personal information, school background, work history, contact information, etc. Fill out each part carefully, and check the information twice to make sure it is correct.
- Upload documents: The online form may ask you to upload scanned copies of your passport-sized picture, signature, and other supporting documents. Make sure that you have these papers ready in the size and format that the rules say.
- Pay the application fee. If there is an application fee, you may need to pay it online through the approved payment gateway. Follow the given steps to finish the payment.
- Review and send: Before sending the form, make sure all the information you entered and the papers you uploaded are correct by reviewing them. If you can, make any changes that are needed. When you are happy, send in the form.
- Take note of the number: If you want to keep track of your application number or receipt page, write it down or print it out.
It’s important to remember that these steps are just general guidelines. The real process may be different depending on the specific instructions from the Jharkhand High Court and the online application portal they use. Refer to the official recruitment notice and follow the directions given by the Jharkhand High Court when filling out the online form to make sure you have the most accurate and up-to-date information.